Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fried Rice with Chili Pepper


Hello guys.. Today is Saturday and I’m not feeling well to go hunting some food, so I’m going to make Fried Rice for my brunch.

I was so hungry after waking up in the morning, so I checked some groceries in my refrigeration, and I found 3 pieces of chili pepper which I bought in Pasar Kopro (Tanjung Dure Raya Street) @10000 IDR each. Because it’s going to be rotten, I decided to cook something with this chili pepper.

So I decided to cook fried rice for my brunch because it’s simple and not wasting too much time. I learn this recipe from my mother which I improvise with adding some peppers (Because I like spicy food). Here it is my delicious fried rice recipe.

Here is the Ingredients I used to cook Fried Rice
Cabbage
Cooking Oil
Fresh Shrimp
Eggs
Leeks
Chili Pepper
Rice

Minced Garlic
Chili
 The first step to cook the fried rice is heating the frying pan with oil poured all over the pan
After that, add the eggs and stir until the egg cooked. After that put the eggs aside and add fresh shrimp

Cooked the shrimp until it's getting reddish like this
After that put them aside and saute the minced garlic until it's turning golden brown and smells good
After that, add the vegetables and pepper inside and stir properly
Stirred the vegetables until it's half cooked. Don't forget to add seasoning like salt or MSG as much as you want.

After that, add rice into the pan and stir properly

Add ketchup sauce and pepper powder as you wish and stirred properly
The dish is finished and served onto the plate.
Here it is
After tasting the fried rice, i realize that it's way too spicy.. But it's okay because overall is okay and I'm gonna cook this dish again..
That's all for my brunch today. I hope you enjoy it. Stay tune!!!

2 comments: